1. Who will be the team's MVP?
2. Who will be the team's most improved player?
3a. Which five players will start on opening day?
3b. Which five players will start in Game 1 of the playoffs?
4a. What will the team's record be?
4b. In what place will they finish in the Atlantic?
4c. What seed will they receive in the Eastern Conference and overall (in terms of NBA record)?
5a. Who will the Raptors face in the first round of the playoffs (assuming they qualify)?
5b. How many rounds will the Raptors win in the playoffs and who will eliminate them (if you they lose at all)?
6a. How many Raptors will be named to the All-Star Game (name them)?
2 : KAWHI/LOWRY
6b. What other Raptors will participate in the ASG (e.g., will Anunoby play in the Rookie-Sophomore game, FVV or Miles in the 3-point contest)?
7. Will any Raptors player or coach win a year-end award (e.g., MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Coach of the Year, Executive of the Year, Sixth Man of the Year)? If so, name him and the award.
Siakam may win 6th man or most improved or both.
8. What Raptors players will be named to the end-of-year NBA teams (e.g., all-NBA, all-NBA Defence)? Name them and the teams.
Kawhi to both all nba (1st team) and all defense (1st team)
9a. By when, if at all, Serge Ibaka will come permanently off the bench?
9b. By when, if at all, will Pascal Siakam become a full-time starter?
10. How many Raptors will shoot at least 39.5% from 3-point range (minimum 100 attempts)? Name them.
11a. Will Masai Ujiri and Bobby Webster make another trade this year and, if so, predict the trade?
No major trade imo. If there is a trade, the likeliest are Delon or Kawhi.
11b. Will Norman Powell be traded this year?
12. Will Kawhi Leonard re-sign with the Raptors?
13. Who will be known as the best-dressed individual in the organization?
Around the NBA
1. Which two teams will contend for the NBA Championship and who will win it?
GSW will beat Toronto in 5
2a. Who will be the league's MVP?
2b. Rookie of the Year?
2c. Coach of the Year?
2d. Defensive Player of the Year?
2e. Most Improved Player of the Year?
2f. Executive of the Year?
2g. Most overrated player?
3a. Which team will be the year's biggest surprise?
hard to say, so I'l cheat: Dallas/Clippers/Nets
3b. Who will be the biggest disappointment?
Portland (only relative to unreasonable expectations)
4. Besides Jimmy Butler, name a superstar/star that will be traded during the season.
None, depending on how you see kevin love.
5a. Predict DeMar DeRozan's numbers for the season.
24/5/5 or thereabouts
5b. Predict the Spurs' record and how far they will go in the playoffs (if they qualify).
44-38, they will miss the playoffs
6. Predict the Detroit Pistons' record in Dwane Casey's first year as head coach? Will they qualify for the playoffs?
42-42, will get 8th spot
7. Who will be the first head coach fired (none is an option)?
I will be bold and say no coach will be fired before the end of the season this year.
8. Who will finish with the league's worst record?
9. Predict which players will retire after this season.
10a. Who will lead the NBA in scoring?
11g. Three-point percentage?
11h. Three-point makes?
11. Will Russell Westbrook average a triple double again?
12. Over/under portion:
a. Ben Simmons makes 19.5 three-point FGs. Over
b. Joel Embiid makes 82.5 three-point FGs. Over
c. Andrew Wiggins averages 4.5 assists. Under
d. Andre Drummond's FT percentage is 63.5%. Under
e. DeAndre Jordan's FT percentage is 48.5%. Under
f. Portland Trail Blazers win 49.5 games (this is for Toby) Under
g. Sacramento Kings win 25.5 games. Under
h. Nikola Jokic averages at least 20 ppg, 10 rbg, and 8 apg. Under
Within These Forum Walls
1. Who will exalt over Delon Wright more - Jeff or Milky?
2a. How many times with NN use the word asinine (over/under of 99.5)?
TBTC (to big too count)
2b. How many times will Doc call NN a "dick"?
what's a dick?
2c. How many times will NN deserve it (probably all the time)?
Depends on 2b
3a. How many times will Jeff use the phrase, "It's over", in relation to what he expects will be a Raptors loss?
3b. How many times will the Raptors actually win those games?
4. Besides Kawhi Leonard, who will be the most discussed Raptor on this board?
5. If Deaner is covering the Pistons' visit to Toronto, will he shake Dwane Casey's hand?
6a. By which game will fans start criticizing Nick Nurse and saying how awful he is?
this shall never happen
6b. Who will lead the charge?
7a. Will anyone replace FVV as LX's favorite Raptor? If so, who?
7b. Can we expect LX to rip into the team at least once this season?
That would be a first
8. By when will we hear from Beri about how great a coach Brad Stevens is?
Every time they have a two game winning streak
9. How many times will DanH be asked for salary cap advice?
Not often since we're in such deep shit luxury wise that no moves will be possible
10. How many trade proposals will Kaddrik make this year (over/under of 149.5)?
11. Can we expect rb to post more regularly?
12. Besides the mods, who will be the forum's peacemaker?
13a. How many times with Matt Devlin take a shot at Leo Rautins while on the air?
13b. How many times will Jack Armstrong sing on the air?
13c. Will Drake get more screen time than Greg Monroe?
14a. Who is more likely to say, "I can't stand Jack anymore"?
nobody, since that happens only when we lose badly and we'll never lose badly this season
14b. Who is more likely to lead the "Hubie Brown!" chants?
15. Feel free to add more.
nah, I think this was plenty ...