Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 8      1   2   3   4   Next   »
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #1 
pacers 1.jpg 

pacers 2.jpg 

pacers 4.jpg 

pacers 6.jpg 
pacers 7.jpg 
pacers 8.jpg

0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #2 
Well, this is a loss

@BlakeMurphyODC
Kawhi Leonard is out tonight. Kyle Lowry questionable.
0
moremilk

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 10,170
Reply with quote  #3 
too bad, but not surprising - he logged heavy minutes. Might as well give kyle another week off, since the only other game before next Friday is at home against atlanta. 

this is the 4th game in 6 nights and a b2b, would have been tough to win even at full strength.
0
Raptorman

Starter
Registered:
Posts: 666
Reply with quote  #4 
Time for a win from the bench.  They owe us one.  Dont think they are unaware of this. 
0
moremilk

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 10,170
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman
Time for a win from the bench.  They owe us one.  Dont think they are unaware of this. 


um … no, not going to happen 😉

If kyle and kawhi are out, our bench will become powell, wright, Monroe and boucher … That lineup will not win any games, ever, against any team 😉
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #6 
@raptorsrepublic
New: Gameday: Pacers @ Raptors, Jan 6 – Leonard and Lowry out https://t.co/NhoRe3KrvO
0
RockOnline

Avatar / Picture

Starter
Registered:
Posts: 709
Reply with quote  #7 
What a season. Crap, man!

Seems like we play every other damn day, and most times there are 1, 2 or 3 key cogs hurt.
0
Rudy-T

Starter
Registered:
Posts: 759
Reply with quote  #8 
Even without the injuries (and Kawai rest) this would be tough game due to schedule. Now there is no reason for Indiana to lose. Except for the fact that they come out expecting to win and our role guys know they need to play their tails of. 90% chance of a loss. 10% chance of a scrappy win. 

I predict CJ will have his best showing of the season and shoot over 25% from the three. 
0
LeBronIsYourDaddy

Starter
Registered:
Posts: 525
Reply with quote  #9 
 Spicy and Fred, Spicy and Fred, if they dont go off we might just be dead.
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #10 
To win we'll need help from guys like Wright, Powell, Miles
0
LeBronIsYourDaddy

Starter
Registered:
Posts: 525
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
To win we'll need help from guys like Wright, Powell, Miles


[74443231] 
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #12 
Ummm, 🤔

@BlakeMurphyODC
Kyle Lowry will play
0
elT

Avatar / Picture

Specialist
Registered:
Posts: 8,398
Reply with quote  #13 
I expected the moment they said questionable. To me that signaled he could have gone last night but they kept it a bit safe wanted to give him another day. Also, if they played him last night, there's no way he would allow them not to play him tonight as well. So they had to find a way to keep him from playing back to back. And you know Lowry, he'd attempt 6 charges on Giannis last night and risk 12 different injures with crazy ass dives for loose balls.
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elT
I expected the moment they said questionable. To me that signaled he could have gone last night but they kept it a bit safe wanted to give him another day. Also, if they played him last night, there's no way he would allow them not to play him tonight as well. So they had to find a way to keep him from playing back to back. And you know Lowry, he'd attempt 6 charges on Giannis last night and risk 12 different injures with crazy ass dives for loose balls.


Last night was the more important game. But maybe they already knew Kawhi would sit tonight.
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 25,693
Reply with quote  #15 
@BlakeMurphyODC
Myles Turner is out for the Pacers.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.