Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #31 
Hmmm, this could be an issue.

0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
I think I'm going to get the NVIDIA Shield this week. I'll definitely look to add that. It's not just a sports app though, correct?

every tv channel you could think...and more
check out the link i already posted above...gives a complete list
0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
Hmmm, this could be an issue.

James also gave me a link to an app called Terrarium TV...i've placed it on my home screen in case i can't find something with Kodi
works really well

0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax

James also gave me a link to an app called Terrarium TV...i've placed it on my home screen in case i can't find something with Kodi
works really well



Yeah, this guy is great. This video is step by step how to install everything and he also added terrarium tv. What is it?

0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
Yeah, this guy is great. This video is step by step how to install everything and he also added terrarium tv. What is it?

not sure how to describe...
it's like a Kodi program where you don't have to download builds to watch stuff
just click the app and search for what you want to watch

and btw...
SETtv is separate from Kodi...it's a paid subscription
so even if all others go down...you will always be able to watch anything you want thru SET

watching the 149th Belmont Stakes on TSN1 right now...thru SET
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax

not sure how to describe...
it's like a Kodi program where you don't have to download builds to watch stuff
just click the app and search for what you want to watch

and btw...
SETtv is separate from Kodi...it's a paid subscription
so even if all others go down...you will always be able to watch anything you want thru SET

watching the 149th Belmont Stakes on TSN1 right now...thru SET


So you download the app separate and set it up, start paying and you're good to go? That's good to know. Kodi worries me, not sure how long it'll even be legal.

Man, I know nothing about this stuff. Lol
0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
So you download the app separate and set it up, start paying and you're good to go? That's good to know. Kodi worries me, not sure how long it'll even be legal. Man, I know nothing about this stuff. Lol

also check out Vader Streams (a buddy referred me to it)..a program similar to SET
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax

also check out Vader Streams (a buddy referred me to it)..a program similar to SET


Vader looks good.



0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #39 
gotta say that i don't miss cable one bit [smile]

we just finished season 1 of American Gods
i'm bing watching Game of Thrones to catch up with Sue so we can continue on together
we are going to start Westworld tomorrow night

SO many other great series waiting for us

everything is working beautifully
have decided to wait on SET...going away for most of summer so will subscribe sometime in late Aug
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax
gotta say that i don't miss cable one bit [smile]

we just finished season 1 of American Gods
i'm bing watching Game of Thrones to catch up with Sue so we can continue on together
we are going to start Westworld tomorrow night

SO many other great series waiting for us

everything is working beautifully
have decided to wait on SET...going away for most of summer so will subscribe sometime in late Aug


I keep hearing there have been issues with kodi and Add-ons being shut down and some bs lawsuit. What build are you using?
0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
I keep hearing there have been issues with kodi and Add-ons being shut down and some bs lawsuit. What build are you using?

there are many different builds out there...just comes down to personal tastes i guess
just make sure whatever you are looking at is compatible with the latest version of Kodi
which is 17.3 right now

then set up your system to auto-update any software that becomes available
0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #42 
streaming the Jays (directly from my Kodi build)...this should give an idea as to the quality
keep in mind that the actual tv screen looks sharper in person...iphone pics kind of kill the quality
oh and the game is on downstairs as well...same quality

excellent picture...i'd estimate close to 1080p
great sound
no commercials

free [smile]

stream 1.jpg 

stream 2.jpg 

stream 3.jpg 


0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #43 
MLB playoffs coming soon...NFL right around the corner with NHL and NBA just down the road

^ decided to purchase the 6 month subscription from Setv today
incredibly easy to set up on both TVs and PC
now have access to approx 500 channels...SO many sports channels (some i've never even heard of lol)

highly recommend the program

Setvnow
0
JeffB_STR82DVD

Avatar / Picture

Hall of Fame Member
Registered:
Posts: 22,602
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax
MLB playoffs coming soon...NFL right around the corner with NHL and NBA just down the road

^ decided to purchase the 6 month subscription from Setv today
incredibly easy to set up on both TVs and PC
now have access to approx 500 channels...SO many sports channels (some i've never even heard of lol)

highly recommend the program

Setvnow



Seems like that's all you would need other than Kodi for movies
0
shadowfax

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,457
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB_STR82DVD
Seems like that's all you would need other than Kodi for movies

will use Kodi and Terrarium for movies and tv
mainly wanted Set for Sports...but real nice to have immediate back-up for the others [smile]
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.