The Statistic Show full post »
'trane
I'm really surprised Bruno Fernando went so late.  He's  already got an NBA body and can knock down an open jumper.  I think he'll have an NBA career.
Quote 0 0
Mo_fusion
Who did we get!? Bio data?
Quote 0 0
Philosoraptor
another 17 picks until Raps pick, 59th out of 60...

Not expecting much of an impact player
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Bol Bol goes #44 to Miami

Good for him, he looked like he was ready to cry.
Quote 0 0
ex2k
JeffB wrote:
Bol Bol goes #44 to Miami

Good for him, he looked like he was ready to cry.


He got traded to Denver...

Quote 0 0
KAWHACTUS
moremilk wrote:


Wonder who are they targeting? If horford ends up leaving, they have no centers and no PGs if they let rozier go as well.

Russell could be an obvious choice, since Phoenix no longer has cap space.


Boogie cousins, to play with Tatum and Hayward, with Rozier at the point.
Quote 0 0
JeffB

Mitch Robson@_mitchrobson

Lugentz to the Raps at 59, sources say

12:02 AM - Jun 21, 2019

Quote 0 0
moremilk
JeffB wrote:

Mitch Robson@_mitchrobson

Lugentz to the Raps at 59, sources say

12:02 AM - Jun 21, 2019



For real? Always wanted to get that guy! Whoever he is :)
Quote 0 0
JeffB
moremilk wrote:


For real? Always wanted to get that guy! Whoever he is :)


Canadian, from Montreal

Apparently, great defender 6'3" with a 6'8" wingspan.
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Guess not. 😆
Quote 0 0