Acie Show full post »
LX
Shooting way better percentage of threes than both twos and freethrows. Weird.
Quote 0 0
JeffB
How is that not continuation?
Quote 0 0
Northern Neighbour
Lowry is a starter-worst +13. There is really good chemistry among the starters with and without Leonard. This bolds very well for the playoffs. 
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Mudiay is brutal
Quote 0 0
moremilk
Fun fact, the raptors are 7th in the league in 3pt percentage :)
Quote 0 0
moremilk
Northern Neighbour wrote:
Lowry is a starter-worst +13. There is really good chemistry among the starters with and without Leonard. This bolds very well for the playoffs. 


Ever since gasol got here, the ball movement has been awesome.

We were 19th in the league in 3pt percentage about a month ago, we jumped all the way to 7th since he arrived.
Quote 1 0
Northern Neighbour
Is Lowry practising his "H-O-R-S-E" game with some of these shots? 
Quote 1 0
JeffB
moremilk wrote:
Fun fact, the raptors are 7th in the league in 3pt percentage :)


Pretty crazy how good they've been this month. I think as of late February they were 15th.
Quote 0 0
moremilk
JeffB_STR82DVD wrote:


Pretty crazy how good they've been this month. I think as of late February they were 15th.


I think we we're 15th in early February, but dropped to 19th around the all star break.

The last time I checked, we were 19th, needless to say I was shocked to see we are 7th now.

I kind of predicted this throughout the year, the easier schedule no doubt helped a lot - but I think gasol's impact can't be overstated either ...
Quote 0 0
LX
Lin scores a couple layups and the crowd comes alive.

They’re selling season’s tickets for next season with the campaign slogan - a new era BEGINS!
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Are they chanting MVP for Robinson? 🤣
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Siakam

31pts
31min
+31
Quote 1 0
Raptorman
Interesting.  The Knicks get worse as Zion gets better.  Think they are related?[cookiemonster]
Quote 0 0
3forthewin
I'm so over the regular season, playoffs please.
Quote 0 0