Acie Show full post »
moremilk
We've started this game undersized, and finishing it oversized 🙂
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Talking stick resort arena? Seriously, that is almost as bad as the Smoothie King arena.
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Nice win, didn't look good early especially when Lowry went down.
Quote 0 0
moremilk
Very solid win, coupled with the Boston loss - fantastic night that was looking dire early. Kind of like Joe Biden's day I guess 🙂
Quote 0 0
Acie
The crowd cheering for the Raps like that gave me goosebumps.
Quote 0 0
moremilk
Acie wrote:
The crowd cheering for the Raps like that gave me goosebumps.


Not unusual to see that, lots of expats enjoying the warm Arizona sun 🙂
Quote 0 0
Acie
moremilk wrote:


Not unusual to see that, lots of expats enjoying the warm Arizona sun 🙂


Not at all.

It just never gets old.
Quote 0 0
moremilk
Win on Thursday and we clinch playoff, probably curry will be back though, so hopefully we have more Fred back 🙂
Quote 0 0
JeffB
moremilk wrote:
Win on Thursday and we clinch playoff, probably curry will be back though, so hopefully we have more Fred back 🙂


Might be a better chance Ibaka gets back
Quote 0 0
moremilk
JeffB wrote:


Might be a better chance Ibaka gets back


I think there's an outside chance everybody plays, it's a finals rematch after all 🙂
Quote 1 0
Someguy again
moremilk wrote:


I think there's an outside chance everybody plays, it's a finals rematch after all 🙂


That would be awesome
Quote 0 0
CobraKing
I hope with our regular rotation players back (Van Vleet, Ibaka & Gasol) that McCaw gets ZERO P/T.

Ugly win but a win nevertheless.
Quote 1 0
LX
Los Raptors - si

Loss Raptors - no mas
Quote 3 0