Acie Show full post »
Mobaigz6
elT wrote:


Chill. It is one bad game, got 50 more to play anyways. And it was right on cue, can't get past 6 win streak so far. 


Quite fitting, since Toronto's known as the 6
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Mobaigz6 wrote:


lol well tbh it should've been. Not my fault Raps shit the bed


Haven't you done this a couple times?
Quote 0 0
Mobaigz6
I have a feeling we'll win the game tomorrow. Hopefully the team shows up and plays the way they've been playing recently. 
Quote 0 0
Mobaigz6
JeffB_STR82DVD wrote:
Haven't you done this a couple times?


Yeah I would like to believe every game against a team under .500 should be won at this point...

Quote 0 0
moremilk
Okc is a very bad matchup for us, Russell, George and Adams are nightmares for Kyle/demar/JV.

Anything can happen, they may be on their own hangover , but I'm not holding my breath for a win tomorrow.
Quote 0 0
gnarl
It's one game.  We should focus on the long term issues we see game in and game out, and not DD's 3-16 shooting night.  I don't hear anyone complaining when he went 11-19 and scored 45 points.  Just one of those games.

We had a legitimate chance to win that game and shots just didn't fall.

Same old problem I always see is that we complain way too much about the whistle.  Just gotta play the game, although that Lowry tap out offensive rebound was BS, as was the Lowry push in the back technical.
Quote 0 0
Mobaigz6
moremilk wrote:
Okc is a very bad matchup for us, Russell, George and Adams are nightmares for Kyle/demar/JV. Anything can happen, they may be on their own hangover , but I'm not holding my breath for a win tomorrow.


Except Roberson will guard Demar, not George.
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Mobaigz6 wrote:


Yeah I would like to believe every game against a team under .500 should be won at this point...



Our history says otherwise. And we are still a very young team. Nothing is a given
Quote 0 0
JeffB
moremilk wrote:
Okc is a very bad matchup for us, Russell, George and Adams are nightmares for Kyle/demar/JV.

Anything can happen, they may be on their own hangover , but I'm not holding my breath for a win tomorrow.


I thought we'd lose tomorrow as soon as I looked at our schedule for the month. I don't think we win tomorrow but this team tends to surprise so we'll see
Quote 0 0
elT
Our young bench naturally struggles on the road. As much as I'd love better record and 60 wins, reduced minutes for Lowry and DDR are worth a few more losses. If the young guys use the time well and improve that could mean a lot. 
Quote 0 0
Mobaigz6
Chuck said today that he thinks Boston is the 5th best team in the east lol
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Mobaigz6 wrote:
Chuck said today that he thinks Boston is the 5th best team in the east lol


That'll change soon enough, after tonight he probably thinks Boston is better than us. If Washington wins some games hell out him up there too. Chuck is reactionary
Quote 0 0
Mobaigz6
JeffB_STR82DVD wrote:
That'll change soon enough, after tonight he probably thinks Boston is better than us. If Washington wins some games hell out him up there too. Chuck is reactionary


lmao that's true
Quote 0 0
Pzabby_2nd
Pzabby_2nd wrote:
Trap game, maybe. Lads will be excited about the number 1 in the east thing and coming off of a Christmas day evening drinking spree. It'll be closer than it should.


[frown]
Quote 0 0