shadowfax Show full post »
Pzabby_2nd
Isn't it the coache's job to run plays? Is Casey admitting he didn't actually run basketball xs and os while trying to diss Nurse?

Man, I had respect for him, but I'm starting to lose that. We need a desalinator machine in Detroit.
Quote 1 0
moremilk
JeffB_STR82DVD wrote:
On a side note, Casey took a shot at Nurse, saying he runs the same plays as last year. He said this last game too. Lol

and..



Oh, the little pleasures of little men :)
Quote 0 0
JeffB
Pzabby_2nd wrote:
Isn't it the coache's job to run plays? Is Casey admitting he didn't actually run basketball xs and os while trying to diss Nurse?

Man, I had respect for him, but I'm starting to lose that. We need a desalinator machine in Detroit.


It's funny, Nurse ran the offense last season. So him saying he runs a lot of the same plays seems petty. He seems like a man that is still bitter.
Quote 1 0
moremilk
JeffB_STR82DVD wrote:


I agree, but when I said kill I meant make it hard on them. Indiana plays as hard and any team and we well coached. Whoever plays them will be in tough.


Yeah, it will be a competitive series.

That being said, I see people getting enthused about all these bubble eastern teams, Brooklyn, Detroit, Orlando.

The difference between the top 5 and the next 5-6 teams is MASSIVE. At most, and it would take a lot of luck, the top 3 seeds combined will lose two games in the first round. The 4-5 and all series past the first round will be highly competitive, but those 3 first round matches will be a cakewalk.
Quote 0 0
elT
Hahahaha! Casey pushed some buttons with that championships comment, Raptors fans all over the net losing their minds and rewinding all the way back to 2015.

Gotta be less sensitive about these things. Yeah, it is far from perfect or useful thing to say but it's a good zing.
Quote 0 0
LX
To me it sounds like a counter to Masai insisting he just wants fo win. It’s a way of saying, hey look a team that has won just hired me for a big money longterm deal.
Quote 0 0
moremilk
elT wrote:
Hahahaha! Casey pushed some buttons with that championships comment, Raptors fans all over the net losing their minds and rewinding all the way back to 2015.

Gotta be less sensitive about these things. Yeah, it is far from perfect or useful thing to say but it's a good zing.


It was a lame comment, especially since it was addressed at the fans - not like nurse cares we have no titles.

I would worry more about the opposing fans out voicing the home crowd if I was him. Yeah, some storied franchise :)
Quote 0 0
elT
moremilk wrote:


It was a lame comment, especially since it was addressed at the fans - not like nurse cares we have no titles.

I would worry more about the opposing fans out voicing the home crowd if I was him. Yeah, some storied franchise 😉


Honestly, I don't care. It was a jab, I'd prefer he didn't say it because it isn't what he usually does but sometimes he goes off track. Like when we lost to the Bulls once and he said post-game "Can't let a guy like McDermot light us up for 30". [rofl]
Or after beating Boston "Once we took away the cute stuff, the back cuts etc..." 

He does that. It might not be super cool but I don't find it malicious or worthy of pitchfork rising internet mobs.


Quote 0 0
moremilk
elT wrote:


Honestly, I don't care. It was a jab, I'd prefer he didn't say it because it isn't what he usually does but sometimes he goes off track. Like when we lost to the Bulls once and he said post-game "Can't let a guy like McDermot light us up for 30". [rofl]
Or after beating Boston "Once we took away the cute stuff, the back cuts etc..." 

He does that. It might not be super cool but I don't find it malicious or worthy of pitchfork rising internet mobs.




Oh , I couldn't care less either, just making a comment I guess. doesn't reflect well on him, especially after a win like that - but whatever. Hopefully we'll kick their ass in the last game :)
Quote 0 0