Same premise as in the previous thread, now for the lows ...
1. 2009/10 - the year we lost bosh, the massive disappointment of turkoglu, missing the playoffs in the last game of the season, the constant worry about bosh leaving - just a terrible year.
2. 2014/15 - an ok season otherwise, but losing to the wizards in 4 was probably the worst playoff result we had.
3. 2008/09 - a season that started with great expectations after making the playoff two years in a row, adding JO and bargnani coming off a fairly strong 2nd year - it seemed like we're poised to make a big leap. Didn't turn out very well
4. 2003/04 - the O'Neill season - easily the hardest to watch + losing carter and all the rumours about the franchise folding, pretty bad. Would rank higher, except I wasn't really that invested yet as it was my first season and I didn't really know the players and knew nothing about the history of the team and all that.
5. 2010/11 - the first season after Bosh left, the team was so bad that year and all I wanted was to lose more games so we get a high draft pick. Not much to enjoy, Ed Davis was ok, Bargnani had an ok year, and guys like jack, amir, reggie evans were playing hard every game. But it was a season doomed from the start.
The two Jay Triano years is when I quit on the team. Firing Sam Mitchell was wrong but not horrible. Keeping Triano for two more years after he was interim(and showed nothing) was criminal. With Bargnani being a spineless squid and Tirano's coaching - the team never looked like it ever had any sense of purpose, identity, mission and at times life. When Masai finally traded Bargnani, it's like a dear friend returned and I got my team back. So that span from 2008 when Triano came onboard to 2013 until Bargnani was finally traded is by far the worst five seasons.
There were painful moments but pain goes away.
Utter disgust returns at mere recall of those years.
There were other bad years but nothing even comes close.